Excellent Persuasive Essay Topics On Education: 25 Fresh Ideas
Education impacts everyone, so everyone has an opinion on it. It is also one of the biggest professions for experimentation. School classrooms are actually active cases studies every day. The topic of education makes for a great persuasive style essay.
25 Fresh Ideas
- Are Ipad schools effective or not
- Do pads book cause reading skill levels to decrease or increase
- Are Common Cores necessary
- Who should determine standards for students-should they be the same for all children
- Do businesses have any place in the education decision process
- Why are Finland and Denmark’s schools better
- The arts must be kept in schools or should other non-academic classes be kept in the schools
- How soon should children begin to read and why
- What happened to the idea of year long schools
- Why No Child Left Behind did not work
- Why standardized testing should be eliminated
- Why everyone is not supposed to attend college and why society needs to recognize this
- Why teachers should be made more and appreciated more
- What tools should be used for teacher recertification and why
- Why a year between high school and college is important to the learning process
- Why community service should be a requirement for high school graduations
- Should colleges eliminate the SAT and ACT scores for admission
- Should technology run curriculum or should curriculum steer technology
- What should be the consequences of academic cheating
- Which would be a better tool for technology in the classroom-the Ipad, laptop, or something else
- How effective are etextbooks
- Is the purchasing of professionally written papers cheating
- Why all students should be required to belong to a club that gives back to the community, school, city, state, country, or world
- Why middle school or junior high schools students should not be allowed at the same facility as high school students
- Should school security guards be armed in an order to cut down on school shootings and killings
As you are assigned a topic for your persuasive paper that has to do with education, consider using one of our 25 innovative and fresh topics. Make sure you use an outline, have a strong thesis statement, spell all words correctly, check for grammar errors, and then write your best work.
Argumentative essays are written so that an author takes a position and raises arguments to persuade his or her readers that this position is right. Sometimes, you may choose a topic for an argumentative paper by yourself. However, usually teachers give students some direction. For example, a teacher may assign a broad subject, such as education. If you have an assignment to write an argumentative paper on education, but cannot come up with a good topic, you may look at the list below.
With the introduction of the Internet, students have plenty of new ways to cheat with homework and teachers cannot do anything about it.
Prove in your essay that if students could give their teachers bad or good grades too, the quality of our education would increase.
Do your research and prove that the number of students who get excellent grades in your school is too big to be realistic.
It’s known that many teenagers use drugs and their parents don’t know about this. Prove that at least schools should do something about this matter.
Prove in your paper that it’ll be more beneficial for the development of a student to study only the subjects that are interesting to him or her.
Raise your arguments and prove in your essay that standardized tests can’t measure the real knowledge and skills of a person.
Prove that to increase the motivation of students to study, schools should give valuable rewards for getting high scores on tests.
The amount of necessary information is growing every year; therefore students should spend more time in high schools before entering universities.
Raise your arguments and prove that to graduate from the school successfully you should rather be creative than obedient.
Prove in your essay that most of the rules that work in schools don’t work in the real life situations thus this may confuse students.
These sample topics should help you come up with your own original idea and write a great argumentative paper on education. Keep in mind that using the topics of other students might be considered as a plagiarism.