A List Of Fresh Topics For A Research Paper On Gun Control
Gun control is a polarizing issue that has caught attention of many countries. No matter which part do you support in your research paper, you need to be reasonable and explicably present your points with strong evidences.
Check out some fresh articles for your research paper on gun control
Topic 1: Constitution and the Gun Control- Is second amendment indispensible for welfare of humanity?Discuss the rich sources of arguments while commencing your debate in terms of second amendment‘s wordings. Confer your opinions advocating the words of Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens who supported gun control constitution for those who have been serving in a militia.
Topic 2: Has gun control increased criminal tendencies in today’s era?The most popular article written by Susan Milligan states that the circumstances become worse if gun becomes handy with the individuals. Guns are very frequently used by the criminals however when an innocent man uses them for the first time, his fear fades away with its frequent usage and chances of his turning into criminal become much bright.
Topic 3: Gun control discussion-A dreadful public topic:Hamblin- a senior editor in Atlanta says that its discussion turns political in no time and conversation hampers public safety.
Topic 4: Gun control laws and fraudulence:Discuss as in how most terrific shooting incidences have been carried out even when there were strict laws applied, state as in how they failed to prevent the acts of mass violence and turned out to be useless.
Topic 5: Is Gun control the right approach? Is it controllable?Discuss your topic with the ways to get rid of millions of guns already existing with people and the gun making manufacturing factories running successfully. It is pointless banning firearms when the genie is already out of the bottle.
Topic 6: The increasing gun control and its pitfalls for humanity:Its widespread prevalence has increased the danger of homicide and suicides in general public. It has violated individual liberties and has not reduced murders and gun injuries.
Topic 7: Is crime increasing gun control or gun control is reducing crime?Justify this statement with eloquent examples on individual scale and in terms of countrywide figures.
Topic 8: Gun Control is welcoming blood-shed openly:It’s like an open fire and has intervened in the cultures of most of the countries openly.
Topic 9: Gun Control has transformed us from savior to man eater:Justify it in terms of countrymen safety and relating it with battles and wars.
Topic 10: Gun Control inducing extra expenses on the country:State how it hampers, assists in progress and offers safety to the countrymen in terms of costs.
Second Claim Paragraph
The debate about gun control is often centered around [choose one: the second amendment/self-defense/crime control/violence.] One example of this can be found in [describe an event, law or fact related to this facet of the gun control debate.]
Additionally, gun control laws regulate the [choose one: sale/possession/modification/use] of firearms by civilians. This impacts [describe who or what this branch of gun control impacts and how.]
- The United States has a pervasive gun culture stemming from the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution which states that "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
- The United States has the highest per capita and total number of guns in the world.
- Gun control is hotly debated because it involves issues of violence as well as issues of personal defense.
- Those who support stricter gun control laws believe that firearms should be more regulated by governmental entities, while those who support fewer gun control laws believe that such measures take away basic rights and securities.
- Those impacted by gun control laws include all citizens who wish to own a personal firearm for self-defense, sport hunting or collecting.
- Specific gun control measures include background checks and limitations on types of firearms and ammunition that may be legally purchased by citizens.
ProCon.org Information about Gun Control
JustFacts.com Resources on Gun Control
Atlantic.com Guide to Gun Laws in America and Worldwide