Every student deserves a chance to realize their potentials that’s why Education Pioneers organization is offering Education Pioneers Fellowship to undergraduate students. Education Pioneers organization is providing opened doors opportunities for high-impact, meaningful work. Applicants must have at least two years of full-time professional experience. Fellows will get a chance to receive a job experience.
Education Pioneers is an American non-profit organization. Aim of the organization is to increase the talent supply of top leaders in education to improve the leadership capacity in key education organizations.
- Applicants are required to have earnedan undergraduate degree by the time of their application.
- Summer track only: Applicants are strongly preferred to have earned a graduate degree or be enrolled in a graduate school program by the start of the 2016 academic year (September 2016).
- Applicants are strongly preferred to have at least two years of full-time professional experience (40 hours a week), which excludes undergraduate summer work or internships.
- Education Pioneers and its partners do not sponsor employment-based visas.
- Fellows are required to be authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis (40 hours a week) for the duration of their employment. For the summer track, Fellows must be authorized to work in the U.S. from June – August 2016.
How to Apply:
Login through the given link in order to be an applicant of Education Pioneers Fellowship. https://educationpioneers-apply.force.com/CommunitiesSelfReg
- Build a Strong Resume: Your resume is a critical piece of your application to Education Pioneers. We strongly encourage you to review the following resources to ensure that you are submitting an exemplary resume to Education Pioneers.
- Submit personal information, academic and work history.
- Complete 2 short answer questions (300 words).
Wining candidates will get a chance to work in any of the following countries:
- Connecticut (includes Bridgeport, Hartford, and New Haven)
- Dallas / Ft. Worth
- DC Metro Area
- Greater Boston
- Greater Los Angeles
- New Jersey (includes Newark, Camden, and Trenton)
- New Orleans
- New York (includes New York City and State)
- San Francisco Bay Area
Students can apply for this fellowship till December 16, 2015.
Link for More Information:
For more information go through the given email address: recruiting-at-educationpioneers.org.
The multi-step Fellowship selection process helps us identify applicants who meet our eligibility guidelines, have the potential to drive impact for our partner organizations, and can contribute meaningfully to our network.
The application is closed. Sign-up here to be notified when it reopens this fall.
Follow this timeline for consideration in the 2018 Education Pioneers Summer Fellowship, which begins in early June 2018.
|2018 PRIORITY ROUND||2018 FINAL ROUND|
Application closed on December 18, 2017
You'll learn if you're advancing to an In-Depth Interview by January 8.
Application closed on February 12, 2018
You'll learn if you're advancing to an In-Depth Interview by February 20.
December - January
You'll learn if you're advancing to a Group Interview by January 31.
February - March
You'll learn if you're advancing to a Group Interview by March 6.
*More specific dates will be added as they're available.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions about our application and admissions policies? Read our FAQs